Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ocean's 13!!!!

We just got back from date night - dinner and a movie. Tonight, our flick pick was none other than "Ocean's 13." It is seriously the most entertaining movie I've seen in a while. It was funny, clever and wonderfully entertaining. Definitely a "must see!"

But there's one thing I couldn't help notice during the movie - Ellen Barkin's fake ta-tas! Wow. Without giving away too much of the movie, there's a scene where she tries to get it on with one of the guys. Here walks in this ridiculously skinny woman (even scarier is knowing that the camera adds ten pounds) but she's got these round grapefruit-sized boobs pouring out over her designer dress. Her chest was almost sunken in, but there stood those two rounds balls on her chest. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

I'm all about some fake boobs - I promise you one of these days I'll have some surgical intervention to help fix what I've lost after having a kid and nursing for months on end. So I guess I'm a little obsessed with them right about now. But after seeing Miss Barkin's, it just makes me think about what happens to those bad boys when we start getting up there in age, when gravity takes over and everything starts heading south but the ta-tas.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

OMG. I'm laughing at the boob comment b/c I found them so distracting the entire movie. They looked awful. I'm glad I'm not alone, though!