Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oops!

Yesterday was just one of those days - my mind just wasn't quite right. I've been battling a cold for a couple of days, I was stressing out a bit about the new scene I was going to be performing in front of my acting coach he apparently thinks it's just fine to tell me I don't have any talent, and that's okay, because I have "the look" (that's nice), Ryan had his first day of minicamp with the Bills, etc. My scattered mommy brain finally just went kaput.

I was getting Will ready for a trip to the supermarket. I go to put on his shoes, and he's soaking wet from the waist down. I'm a little perplexed now - I'm wondering what water source he got into, or how he managed to spill his juice all over himself. Neither was the case. I apparently forgot to put a new diaper on during his afternoon diaper change yesterday. How does a mother manage to put on a kid's shorts without realizing he's going commando??? I bet I won't make that mistake again.

No comments: