Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Spice up your life!!!

Okay, I'm going to admit it - I'm a Spice Girls fan. Always have been. I was one of those people who saw the movie Spice World and LIKED IT!!! I think I have it on DVD somewhere. And you guessed it - I have all the CDs. If the reunited Spice Girls come anywhere near Buffalo on their reunion tour, I'm there.

So naturally, I tuned into Victoria Beckham's (a.k.a. Posh Spice) new reality show the other night - Victoria Beckham's Coming to America. It was hilarious! There is something incredibly witty and funny about the show. I was cracking up as I watched Posh pose for her driver's license photo. And to see her catwalking around in black stilettos as she kicked it by the pool was too much. I can't wait to tune in next week.

And seeing David Beckham shirtless on the show was just an added bonus! :)

No comments: