Thursday, August 9, 2007

I don't sweat, I glisten...

That's always been my theory. I'm going to put it to the test over the next couple of days in New Orleans - it's supposed to be in the mid-90s and with the humidity, the heat index will be well over 100. But it's my first time heading to the Big Easy, so I'm going to do my best to deal with the heat.

Ryan has his first preseason game of the season tomorrow night against the Saints. It should be a fun game - Ryan should get a lot of playing time in the first half. One of Ryan's former Buffalo teammates, Mark Campbell, is a Saint now, so it'll be great to see him and hang out with his wife during the game. That's one of the best parts about having been in the NFL so long - we know people on almost every NFL team, and it's always fun to have an excuse to go to away games to reunite with our old buddies.

I can't wait to see the pictures I bring back after the weekend - we'll see if I'm glistening or straight up sweatin' on the streets of New Orleans.

No comments: