Thursday, September 13, 2007

Breathtaking...

That's the only word I can use to describe how I feel about the tremendous support I've seen for Kevin Everett and his family. I've been at the hospital everyday, and so many people have come by to pray, bring cards and flowers, etc. The guys on the team come by and just sit in the waiting room - they want to be near their teammate and show him support. Signs in front of schools and churches all over Buffalo read "Pray for Kevin Everett." Fans of other teams all across the country are pulling for Kevin Everett and the Buffalo Bills. The Bills have received thousands upon thousands of well wishes on their website in support of Kevin. It's incredible to me how a tragedy such as this one can bring people together. It looks like the Bills are going to be America's Team this year.

No comments: