Thursday, September 27, 2007

So what do you think???

I found this clip on YouTube this morning. It shows a Patriots defensive player taking a shot at Bills quarterback JP Losman during last weekend's game. As a result of the hit, JP is out for a couple of weeks with a knee sprain. By the looks of the hit, JP was lucky - it could've been much, much worse.

The player will certainly be fined for the hit - some are even calling for a suspension. Take a look at the clip and tell me what you think - do you think he was going after the quarterback's knees, or was it an innocent tackle? Note - it was a late hit - JP had already thrown the ball.

1 comment:

Wendy Hagen said...

No way. I don't think he was going after him. I think he was falling and that is what his body did to try and catch himself or something. It does not look malicious to me.