Sunday, November 25, 2007

I was holding out hope...

But Ryan is inactive this week against the Jaguars. He said he'd call if he wasn't dressing - it's about 45 minutes before kick off and I haven't heard from him yet. So even though he said this morning he was 90% sure he wasn't suiting up, there was still a chance. The Bills posted their inactives on their website, and Ryan's on the list, so he's a no-go this week.

I'm bummed for Ryan. He played in Jacksonville back in 2001, and there's always something to be said about getting on the field and playing a team that cut you before. But not today...

God must love me though. My pregnant behind is exhausted after a rough night with Will. I need a nap. If Ryan was dressed today, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off the t.v. Now, if I dose off, I won't feel so bad...

No comments: