Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Arizona, here I come!!! Wait, maybe not...

I'm in "wait and see" mode right about now. We've been experiencing nasty weather here in Buffalo - wind gusts as high as 60+ mph, snow, etc. Most flights in and out of Buffalo were cancelled this morning. My flight isn't scheduled to leave until 4:50 this evening, so there is hope that I'll make it out of here tonight. I've got my fingers crossed!

No comments: