Saturday, January 19, 2008

Crunch time...


We're just a couple of weeks away from the annual Off the Field fashion show held every year in conjunction with the Super Bowl. This exciting fashion show features NFL players' wives modeling the latest fashions on the runway. It's actually a really neat event - the wives spend so much time cheering their husbands on from the sidelines that it's fun to see our husbands sitting in the audience cheering us on for a change.

I'm on the planning committee this year and anyone who has done event production knows how hectic and crazy crunch time can be. I have no doubt though that this year's event will be our best yet (but I'm biased).

A couple of people have asked if I'll still be working the runway this year. You bet - belly and all. And I'll make sure I'm sporting some heels too!

If anyone is interested in tickets or sponsorship information, visit www.offthefieldpwa.com.

2 comments:

ryan and laura said...

you go girl! looks like fun!

Eb the Celeb said...

you are too cute... sorry I wont be out in AZ for all the festivities...

Maybe next year!