Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Say Cheese...

I'd like to introduce you to our baby... SKELETOR!!!


In case you can't tell, you're looking at a head on picture of the baby's face. I think it looks a little like a skeleton - kind of freaky if you ask me.

Sonogram pictures are such a trip. I had my mid-term sonogram today and here is our baby at 19 weeks. As promised, we've chosen to maintain the anonymity of bean's sex, not that he/she would've revealed its private parts tonight anyways. Bean was curled up in a really tight ball. You might be able to tell from the following picture on the left. The sono technician got Bean's head, hands and feet in the same picture.


Bean weighs about 12 ounces. This sonogram predicted the exact due date as the nuchal translucency sonogram - May 28th! So I'll happily go with that date instead of the June 3rd originally calculated by the nurse. The technician said everything is looking good and that Bean was moving up a storm.

Here are a couple more pics for your curious viewing pleasure...

Bean's head and body...


Bean doing another pose with its arm in the air!

Now wish Will and I luck for the rest of the week. Ryan is home in Texas working on the house, while little man and I have been battling a nasty stomach flu. I was sick earlier in the week and Will came down with the bug today. Not.fun.at.all...

No comments: