Thursday, January 31, 2008

Woo - I made it!!!

Sitting in the Buffalo airport yesterday afternoon, I swore my flight was going to be cancelled. The wind on the runway was brutal - I watched the parked airplanes rock in the wind as they sat at the gates. At times, there were white out conditions outside - you couldn't even see those same planes. But sure enough, the good folks at Southwest got us out of Buffalo and into Phoenix with less than an hour delay. I can't even complain about that.

It's cold here this morning - in the mid-30s as I type this. But it's supposed to be a sunny, HOT 60 degrees today, and my chilled Buffalo bones are going to love every minute of it!!!

Now, the fun begins. Today, I have a fitting for tomorrow morning's fashion show. The mall where the fittings are taking place is about 5 minutes away. I'm on a mission to fit my ever-growing belly into a smashing outfit, so we'll see what we can come up with.

Later on tonight, we have a private reception at Tiffany & Co. Yes, that Tiffany's!!! Maybe I can scope out an early Valentine's day gift! Ryan gets in tonight around 8, so we'll meet up after the reception and start enjoying the Super Bowl atmosphere of Phoenix. Talk to you later!!!

No comments: