Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gotcha!


When I look at this picture of Bean from this morning's ultrasound, it just makes me crack up. There he or she is with its mouth wide open, seemingly smiling. Well, we're sharing in Bean's joy - looks like the placenta previa has completely cleared! All of my restrictions have been lifted and we're back to having a normal pregnancy!

Bean looks great - all vital organs are working and measuring perfectly. Bean appears to be about 1 lb. 4 oz. and its heart was pounding away at 154 beats per minute.

I'm just thrilled. I feel like I can finally start enjoying this pregnancy again! This is a definitely God sighting - He answered my prayers. To go from having to complete previa to all things being clear is just amazing to me.

1 comment:

lindysgal said...

Glad to hear your placenta moved and things are going well! This pic is too cute!

Sounds like you had a great time at the Super Bowl...AND the Giants won, Yay!

Take care...