Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The newest Expecting Model!!!

On a whim, I submitted my modeling photos to Expecting Models in New York City. www.expectingmodels.com The agency is extremely competitive and doesn't take just anyone, but I thought I'd give it a try. I hadn't heard from them so I'd all but given up hope until last week when they called - they wanted to meet with me. So Ryan and I took a trip to NYC yesterday and they've agree to represent me! I'm really excited about this - now we just have to hope and pray for the right assignment to come along for me.

In the meantime, Ryan and I had a great quick trip to New York. It was Ryan's first time in the city. I was so pumped and pleasantly surprised when we got to Times Square - THE Karl Lagerfeld was in the middle of a photo shoot. That was pretty cool. Here are some shots from our day in NYC.
Dining at The Plaza...

Mr. Lagerfeld...

A Central Park Carriage Ride

2 comments:

ryan and laura said...

dont you love the big city! it would be so pretty this time of year! good luck with all the modeling - do they have any fun maternity assignments?

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... so upset that you were in NYC and did not call... shame shame shame!