Wednesday, April 16, 2008

34 weeks and counting...



Here are some snapshots that Ryan took today of the ever-expanding belly. I've been so uncomfortable lately. The baby moves a ton, usually in the wee hours of the morning. I don't remember my last good night's sleep. My theory though is that this is God's way of preparing me to be up all night with baby. I'm having some pretty significant sciatic nerve pain on my right side - if you've ever had that sort of pain, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Couple that with the rampant heartburn I've been experiencing, and I'm one belly-aching mama. Ah, the joys of pregnancy.

But 6 more weeks to go - just 6 more weeks. Little one will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

look at you... still looking fabolous and all belly...

Latisha Clardy said...

Okay, I'm going to the gym everyday so that my belly will be smaller than yours. Come clean!! Is there really a baby in that little pooch?

You look great!!!