Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Long day...

After a really bad night's sleep, I managed to make my way to New York for today's go-see for an Esprit campaign. I have to be honest with you - flying to and from the city in one day is a lot for me to handle right now. And the go-see was with a casting company - one woman took about 20 snapshots and I was done. I really could've sent them some snap shots from Buffalo if that's what they needed! It was a lot of work for such a short meeting. Hopefully it will all be worth it though - I should hear this week whether or not I'll get booked for the shoot.

I've made a decision today though - next time I have to fly to the city for something like this, I'm staying overnight. No more day trips unless I have to get back to Buffalo for something...

3 comments:

lindysgal said...

Hi! I thought of you as I watched expecting mom's model lingerie on the Today Show this morning...good luck!!

ryan and laura said...

gotta love when you get those perks from being preggers! good luck....is your belly even big enough for maternity clothes?

NewNew said...

Congrats Dawn, from supermom to supermodel. I can dig it! I came across your blog on some super randomness, and was like HEY I know her. It's Tara btw. I left IMW like 2 years ago and am now a Deputy AG for the state of CA....so I stopped getting all the Ryan and Dawn updates from Tanzy :)
So glad to see you guys are doing great. Love your blog, no doubt we'll be seeing you soon looking hot modeling some expectant mommywear.