Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sibling rivalry

Things aren't looking good for Bean.

We know that Will is going to have a tough transition with a new baby in the house. He's been an only child for almost four years and he acts like one! He doesn't like it when mommy and daddy are holding other kid. He doesn't really get the whole baby thing yet. I've tried often to show him my belly and to explain there's a baby in there. The only thing he's interested in is pushing my protruding belly button like a door bell. He even pinched it once and that did not feel good.

Will came and sat in my lap tonight and I showed him my belly. He immediately pulled down my shirt and said "bye bye." He's so not interested in the belly. And I'm sure he's not going to be too fond of baby right away. We'll see...

1 comment:

Amy Metz Walker said...

I was told I tried to sell my brother off to another family, but eventually came around. Too hilarious he likes to ring the belly button like a doorbell!