Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Buffalo Nursery

Yep, this is it. Exciting, isn't it?


36.5 weeks pregnant

Ryan set up Bean's Pack N Play this evening. We're trying to keep things to a minimum here since we'll be packing up and heading out shortly after baby is born.

It's crazy to think we're just weeks away from this little one's arrival. I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday morning and will post an update. At my last appointment my doctor said I was measuring small. As you can see from these pictures, I don't think that's much of a worry at all.

Baby still feels breech - so I'll chit chat with my doctor a bit about what our options may be in terms of trying to get this one to flip a somersault. I'll keep you posted on any progress.

1 comment:

ryan and laura said...

wish we were there to see that belly live! those last couple weeks seem to last forever! what it is about the "glamour" of a pack and play...my poor kids have all lived in them out in buffalo.