Monday, May 19, 2008

Our first night home

Heading home from the hospital...


Overall, Bryn did well last night. As expected, she was up a lot, especially between 11 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. I finally put her in the bed with me and she ended up sleeping for 2.5 hours! After a 5 a.m. feeding, she went back to sleep. We were both in deep sleep mode when I got an early morning wake up call from our new next door neighbor. At 7 a.m., I heard the familiar thumping of rap music emanating from the walls. SERIOUSLY!?! It's 7-freakin'-a.m. in the morning!!! I was livid! I came downstairs and asked my mother-in-law if she heard it. Having never lived in an apartment before, it kind of scared her because she didn't know what it was. LOL! Bryn slept through it of course, but I was up for the day. Ryan is now poised to go over there at some point this evening and ask the new guy to keep it down at ungodly times of the day. Hopefully tonight (and tomorrow morning) will be a bit quieter.

Anyway, here are some more snapshots of our princess...



Big brother in his new pajamas...

3 comments:

Derek & Charyl said...

Hi, Dawn! so glad you were able to go home. She is so beautiful, but we already new that was going to be the case. Let Derek and I know when we can come and see you all ok. Hope you can sleep as well as possible tonight.

Raven said...

Dawn!
Just thought I'd say "hello". Baby girl is so cute and such a suprise for you guys...a girl! You're done right? LOL. Take your time in calling me back, rest and stop wearing jeans, your tummy is too sensitive!!! Think Juicy Couture :)

ryan and laura said...

she's beautiful! love all the hair. you look great and I cant believe you're standing there in your jeans holding the baby in the hospital...that's really not how it's supposed to be. it's usually takes a couple months to get those back on. you're amazing.

that's great mercy has wireless....I bet you spent the whole time shopping online for all baby bryn's new clothes and everything pink.