I had my 37 week appointment this morning. Baby is still happily and comfortably breech. On Thursday, I'm heading to the hospital where my OB will attempt a version - he will manually try to turn the baby so it's head is down. From what I hear, the procedure is pretty painful and uncomfortable - I'm not looking forward to it at all. But if it works, it'll be worth it.
The success rate is about 50/50. My doctor said if they can't turn the baby manually, chances are it won't turn on it's own in the next couple of weeks. At that point, we'll look at scheduling a c-section. Definitely not something I had planned or wanted, but if it has to be done, so be it.
And oh yes, there are complications associated with a version. My water could break, I could go into labor, I can start bleeding. Guess I better pack a bag for the hospital just in case I end up staying and Bean decides it's time to reveal his or herself!