Monday, June 2, 2008

Crunch time!!!

Three weeks from tomorrow, we're heading home to Texas! Woo! I'm so excited, but we've got a lot of work to do between now and then. For starters, we have to find a moving company. I have four companies coming over this week to give me quotes. I'm a little nervous about the cost of the move - no doubt rising gas prices will come into effect. Luckily, we're not moving a lot of furniture. When we furnished our place here, it was with the intent that most of the furniture would stay in Buffalo. We're planning on having a big garage sale where we get rid of most of the furniture and a bunch of Will's toys and clothes. Anything we can't sell, we'll plan on donating to local charities. The rest we'll pack up and ship home.

Thank goodness Will is still in school everyday. While Bryn naps, I'm packing boxes. I feel like I could be on that TLC show Clean Sweep. I'm totally doing the "sell, keep, donate" thing right about now. All of this while still recovering from the c-section. Good times around here I tell you!

No comments: