Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's that time again!

NFL players all over the country got on planes this weekend to report to their team cities for training camp. Unfortunately, Ryan is still here in Dallas. Still a free agent and unsigned by a team, it appears that Ryan is going to miss out on training camp this year (not that he's complaining). His agent said don't give up hope, but it's probably going to be one of those years where we have to wait for injuries or bad play for Ryan to have a chance to sign somewhere. Nice. It's never fun watching the injury reports every weekend checking to see if any tight ends went down.

So keep praying that Ryan ends up somewhere - he's definitely not giving up on football just yet.

1 comment:

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Hey Dawn...anything I can do to help! Ha! :-) I've met/seen you before...I seriously doubt you have the "wobbly bits"!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers in regards to your husbands future. Hopefully something will happen sooner or later!

AW