Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adorable 3-month-old seeks playdate

If Bryn were to write a personal ad, I was thinking it might sound a little like this...

Hi, I'm Bryn. I'm three months old today. I'm looking for friends in the 3-6 month range for playdates. Strengths - I've got a killer smile that will make you melt, and I'm quite proficient at blowing bubbles. I've recently mastered sucking on my hand which is now my favorite thing to do. And I'll hold a conversation with you if you talk to me - I love to laugh and coo to pass the time away. Weaknesses - I hate tummy time so I haven't yet mastered the skill of rolling over. And I need help keeping my pacifier in, so I keep mommy and daddy up a lot at night so they can be sure to make sure I have my paci. Mom recently bought me a wubanub because she thought it would help, but no luck. Oh, and I'm still getting used to my daddy. I haven't figured out this whole "daddy's little girl" thing yet but I'm working on it. Anyway, holler at ya girl if you want to play!

Our baby girl is 3 months old today! Where does the time go??? She is such a sweetie pie - here are some pics from today's impromptu photo shoot!




1 comment:

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Cute! Bryn, you have a very creative Mom! ;-)