Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to "work" on The Bite!

I am so excited about my latest project - "The Bite." We had our first rehearsal for the show and we start taping in a couple of weeks. I put "work" in quotations because it didn't seem like much work at all. I am working with the most incredible group of people - from the other hosts to the people running the show - and I can tell the project is going to be a huge success. I've never experienced a working environment where everyone just clicks. I feel so blessed and lucky to be a part of the action.

If you want to find out more about what it is I'm doing, check out www.indoordirect.com.

In the meantime, Ryan had his hands full today with both kiddos in his command. He managed to make it to Will's therapy sessions on time with Bryn in tow (although she hadn't made it out of her pjs yet - too funny) and then got Will to school. I took over when I got home and Ryan scrambled off to the gym. It's kind of nice having him home these days - but let's face it, we want Ryan on a team! Let's hope he gets a call soon.

No comments: