Thursday, October 2, 2008

Curse of the vajayjay

A few months when I went on my audition for "The Bite," I got schooled. I stood in the most natural and comfortable position I could, only to be informed by my producer that my hands were in an unacceptable position. See, I had my hands in an upside down triangle position. Unfortunately, I was doing sign language for the word VAGINA! In my defense, I was simply imitating what I've seen some television hosts do over and over again.

Now that I know what it means, I see VAGINA all the time! The guy on the Directv instructional channel does it all the time. I've seen a host on one of the evening entertainment shows make that upside down triangle a couple of times. And now, this...

I bet people who know what this means get a kick out of people throwing down the vajayjay sign every time they see it. I know I do!

No comments: