Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick or treat...

Ryan and I put on our best disguises for our neighbors' Halloween party last night. I had decided to go as Cinderella, but found myself in a Pirate Wench costume after my princess costume was cancelled because it was out of stock. I was concerned the wench costume was a little short, but some good ol' black tights solved that problem.

Now, my dear husband. Ryan's a big dude, so he can't just grab a costume from the store. He actually rented one. He was WAY TOO EXCITED when he found his dream costume and decided to be a pimp. He enjoyed accessorizing with bling, a pimp cup and even a gold tooth.

We had an absolute blast with all of our neighbors. The best part of the evening was being able to walk across the street when we were ready to go home. Fun times!





No comments: