Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Let's see - it's Wednesday, and I'm less than a week into bar review and I'm already dying! I forgot just how taxing preparing for this test is. Couple that with the fact that I'm still shooting The Bite, going on auditions, shooting a segment for Fine Living Network, etc., and life is even more hectic. And to top it all off, Bryn has RSV which is a respiratory virus - little mama has been ridiculously sick. So I spend a good portion of my study time thinking about how my baby girl is doing. It's just a lot on my plate right now and it's kicking my butt!

I realized though how awesome my husband is. Ryan is kicking butt as the resident Mr. Mom. I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Sorry for the ramble - I'm tired. It's late. And I need to go to bed. Just wanted to give a quick update!

1 comment:

Kent said...

Hi Dawn,

You don't know me, but I thought I'd drop you a line about autism. I came across your life and blog when the Boston Globe ran a story months ago about Sammy Morris and his blog, wherein he touched on some of Michael Savage's more idiotic remarks about autism. I think I came across your blog when I scrolled through the comments after adding some of my own.

I just saw this article in Scientific American and thought it might be of interest to you.

----------------------

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=autism-rise-driven-by-environment

New Study: Autism Linked to Environment

Research links soaring incidence of the mysterious neurological disorder to fetal and infant exposure to pesticides, viruses, household chemicals

By Marla Cone

----------------------

I hope this piece helps you, if only to give you a sense of medical progress in the fight against this condition. I hope Will continues to improve and shine! He and Bryn look so happy in the Christmas pictures...

Good luck with the bar. I wish only good things for you and your family.

Kent S.