Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a difference a year makes

This time last year, we were stuck in ridiculously cold Buffalo for the winter. Today, Bryn and I took a stroll around our neighborhood here in Texas and I heard air conditioners running! That's right - it's in the low 80s here today and I love it! Makes the 100 degree summers well worth it to me. Of course, the weather here is a bit wacky - we'll be back in the 50s tomorrow. Perfect timing for cold weather since I'll be hunkered down in full bar study mode. I set up my study area today in our media room. It's upstairs away from the kiddos and noise proof - the perfect place for me to get in the zone. This is my spot for the next two months.

I have a feeling I'm not going to want to be in that media room for a while after February.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I can't imagine what your studying will be like until you take the bar. I'm sure you'll be well prepared and you'll pass with flying colors!

Sarah Sape said...

I'm still studying for my series 6,7,23,and 26 for investing. Ugghhh. I try to avoid it, but I need to get 'er done. Good luck with your studies.