Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost there...

Anyone who has ever taken a bar exam knows EXACTLY what I'm going through right now. Every day experiences are legal issues - if Will smacks Bryn, it's a battery. Ryan most certainly should have some sort of claim for loss of consortium against somebody (look it up!). I literally have to take medication at night to get to sleep because my mind is just racing.

With the bar less than a week away, all I'm doing is studying. I'd love to take a study break to go to the gym or catch a flick, but I can't - no time! I'm amazed at how I can spend all day studying a subject, then wake up the next day and not be able to explain what I studied. How scary is that? But I'm hoping that my well-crafted flashcards will help refresh my memory next week before the test.

Studying for the bar is stressful and overwhelming. I've had some freak outs over the past month, but yesterday was the first day I wondered if I can do this. Argh! It's almost over. I'll do the best I can do, and hope it's better than a lot of other people in Texas so that I don't have to do this again. I'll check in soon!

3 comments:

Kembree said...

I'm sending you good vibes!! Study! Study! Good Luck!

Lizzy said...

You CAN do it, Dawn!! Good luck wishes headed your way~~

Jeff said...

Hey friend... you're gonna do great. A little bit of confidence and a whole lot of prayer is all we need.