Monday, February 23, 2009

It's about that time...

Last night I decided to stop studying around 9pm - my hand ached so bad from writing that I just couldn't take anymore. I have calluses on my thumb and a bruise on my middle finger from holding a pen. I think I've written 1000 flashcards. I have two notebooks full of notes. I decided to pack up my things and get ready for my trip to downtown Dallas to take the bar exam. At this point, I will just be so relieved when it's over. I'm looking forward to life returning to normal - kids, laundry, cleaning. You know studying must be bad when you look forward to running your vacuum cleaner.

I'll try to post with some updates this week to let you know how things are going. Wish me luck and send prayers - I need them!!!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

GOOD LUCK, Dawn!!! I'll be praying for you, my friend...