Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So much for sleeping on her back!




I went in to check on Bryn last night and this is how I found her. What does a mama do when her baby decides she wants to sleep on her tummy instead of her back???

Miss Bryn is having tube surgery tomorrow so please send prayers. Ryan has to take her because I have class, so I'll be a nervous wreck until I hear all is well. We've been down this road twice before with Will so we sort of know what to expect. But having a little one go under is never fun. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything went with with your beautiful daughter and her ear tube surgery.

I don't know if you saw this yet, but the court ruled about the connection between autism and vaccines. What a shame.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/12/autism.vaccines/index.html

Sarah Sape said...

How did her surgery go?