Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things are picking up!

Sometimes I think I'm the busiest non-busy person I know! Yesterday was a prime example. I had an audition for a web program, a mixer at a downtown law firm hosted by the Texas Minority Counsel Program (a.k.a. a networking event), a callback audition for a movie, and my first night of a 4-night acting camp. I didn't get home until almost 11 p.m. People often ask how I manage to get it all done - I usually say "with very little sleep."

On to some fun news - little mama is starting to take her first steps. She's doing the frankenstein walk. Bryn has taken 7 or 8 steps on her own, so we're thinking she'll be upright any day now. Video to come soon!

Will is back in school - he started FISD's extended school year program this week, so Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays he's in school for three hours a day. He gets so excited when he sees the school bus roll up!

And it's hot here in Texas - like, "it's too hot to go outside" hot here in Texas. We'll hit the 100s again today, just like yesterday. It's about 10 degrees warmer than it should be. Oh well. Better than snow, right?

No comments: