Sunday, November 15, 2009

The host of D210tv works the red carpet at Dallas Rocks...

(With D210 creator, and my boss, Vernon, and the fabulous Bonnie who did my makeup)

Sounds like an official press headline, right? Well, it could be - last night I had my first official assignment as host for D210 (www.d210.tv) - I interviewed celebrities and VIPs at Russell Simmons' Dallas Rocks event. It was my first time ever working a red carpet and I was extremely nervous, but things went well!
(With my co-host from the Bite, Rance Adams, who was also working the red carpet)

(With my good friends Ray and April Crockett)

(With event emcee and Law & Order star Anthony Anderson)

(With rap mogul Russell Simmons)

(Stylin' on the red carpet)

4 comments:

Bonnie Benavidez said...

Hi Dawn! It was great to meet you and a pleasure doing your makeup!

sammy said...

that is right up your alley!

sammy said...

that is right up your alley!

Rita said...

Can I borrow your dress sometime?? :) :) You look beautiful!