Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy month

Wow - I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted, even with so much going on to tell you about!!!!

Let me start by talking about my latest venture - hosting D210! Make sure you check out the website at www.D210.tv.

I am having so much fun! We had a photoshoot with the hosts last week - let me tell you, these ladies are smokin' hot! I cannot wait to work with this group of amazing women. Check out some of the pics!






A few weeks ago, I had my first opportunity to work on my latest D210 assignment - covering the Dallas Mavericks. The Mavericks held an awesome event at Amazing Jake's in Plano for military families. My job is so much fun - I get to interview all of these amazing folks. Check out these fun pics!




Just this past weekend, I covered my first game at the AAC. The Mavs beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 102-95! I asked Shaq for an interview and got DE-NIED! But at least I tried. I huddled with the rest of the media after the game to get group interviews - I was standing about a foot away from Lebron James. Good stuff.


This has been an awesome year for me when it comes to my acting and modeling career! I shot my first speaking role in a major motion picture and I am now SAG-eligible! I can now check that off my Bucket List. I've also had great success with The Bite - it's now being viewed across the country in some of your favorite food restaurants by over one million people per week! We are making some changes to the show though - my co-host Rance and I will be doing the weekday show while Hilary will be featured on the weekends (in case you're in a Denny's on a Saturday morning wondering why I'm not on t.v. - lol). Certainly things will continue to expand next year, and I'm so excited to be a part of it.

And here's an awesome personal update - I have to share with you what Will said to me this week. I could tell he wanted to say something to me - he seemed to be thinking really hard about it, trying to figure out just the perfect words to convey his thoughts. I was waiting for him to ask for some chocolate milk or juice when all of a sudden, he looked at me and said, "I love you very much!" I was so excited and almost paralyzed by what I'd just heard. Then the waterworks started. It's the first time he's ever told me he loved me all on his own, no prompting, etc. It was the best Christmas present ever!

More to come before the new year!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh lordy...I just read what will said to you and started crying. That is so sweet and so amazing!!! yay Will!!

and your new pics are gorgeous!! congrats on all your success this year! more to come I'M SURE!!!!

Anonymous said...

All of the career stuff is great Dawn - I'm so proud of you! BUT Will telling you he loves you? Worth more than anything in the world, I know!!!!

Merry Christmas my friend!
Marissa