Monday, March 1, 2010

Layla Grace

You're baby is sick. The word is scary - neuroblastoma. Your child has tumors all over her body. After months of treatments, heartache and pain, your child doesn't get better, and won't get better. Although you are hoping and praying for a miracle, your sweet, beautiful baby is going to die. Soon.

Let me introduce you to Miss Layla Grace... www.laylagrace.org

Can you even imagine being in this situation? I try, but every time I do, my stomach begins to hurt and I break down in tears. My mind immediately goes to my children and I pray that nothing this bad ever ever happnes to them. I hug them and I cry.

I ask that you take some time to read the family's story. I promise that your life will be changed by the preserverance shown by this amazing family.

1 comment:

sammy said...

wow couldnt even imagine.