Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It takes a village...

So what do you think goes into making folks like Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Halle Berry and Giselle Bundchen flawless and beautiful? I mean, we've seen those "stars without makeup" pics - clearly they don't wake up looking that good. Nope. It takes a village - stylists, makeup artists, hair stylists, a good crew (who, if the talent is on camera, bathes said talent perfectly crafted light). I mean, good genes help, but two hours in makeup and hair will do it!

I have the pleasure of working with the most amazing set of folks on the set of The Bite each week - here's a picture from last week's shoot. The help me go from mom to movie (or restaurant) star in no time!


Now the funny thing is when this crafted facade follows me into my post-movie star life like a law firm or Walgreens. Sure lawyers wear that much makeup. Well, maybe they do on t.v.

No comments: