Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A bittersweet goodbye

Two weeks ago, we were informed at the Bite that today would be our last shoot. The move affects a professional family of folks that we've been working with every week for almost two years. I am grateful for the opportunities I've had because of the Bite. The Bite opened up lots of doors for me - it helped me secure representation which allowed me to dive head first into the Dallas acting scene. I met three of the most amazing people - my co-hosts - Hilary Kennedy, Rance Adams and Joe Gumm. My abilities and confidence are better because of working with them. They are all the best. And the rest of the crew - they helped to make sure I was camera ready every week. All these members of my Bite family will be missed.

I guess the bitter part of the sweet is that the Bite is continuing without us. Faced with budget cuts, they've decided to go in another direction. And I can appreciate that. We had a good run --- it's just a bummer to see it end.

So I'm closing this chapter and getting ready to open up the next one that is sure to be one of the most interesting life chapters yet! There is so much to tell you - I can't yet! But stay tuned!








1 comment:

Euhus Family said...

So sad, but I am excited for whats next too! Sorry I didn't call you back, Tim has been home all weekend. We have been running from one thing to the next. We have had fun, but now both kids are sick! Talk to you soon,
Chelle