Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big things poppin'?

I've always been one of those people who likes to read their horoscope. I've always been amazed that more often than not, I read my horoscope and think, "Yep, that's right on." As I read the following this morning, it was more like "YES! THIS IS SO TRUE!"

The winds of change are blowing into you life now Moonchild, and they are bringing transformation across many levels. You have evolved tremendously recently - in your emotional reactions, in your empathy towards others, and in your ability to draw success to you. You are ready for an abundance of positive change now, and it is happening at this very moment. Be prepared to welcome new and happy developments in love, in money, in friendships, and in opportunities across the board. Your life is about to change dramatically for the better...

Things are changing around here - an amazing opportunity has presented itself and is shaping up! I can't really talk about details now, but will in the near future. You'll have to stay tuned!

No comments: