Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm about to get my 15 minutes, and then some...

As many of you know, I'm working on a television project set to premiere in October. It's been a lot of hard work - trust that I'm earning the money I'm making. But I'm very aware that this opportunity could open up so many doors for me. So I thought today's horoscope was a good one - relevant as usual...

My horoscope today - It's time for you to shine, Moonchild. You now face - or will soon face - a monumental opportunity to showcase your unique talents and abilities. This is way more than just your fifteen minutes of fame. This is somet...hing that could change your whole place in life, and will offer a lasting improvement in your financial well-being, your sense of security, and your ability to find harmony in your life - with yourself and with others. Don't be afraid to blow your own horn. The more confidence and enthusiasm you exude, the better.

I'll take it.

An update on Ryan - we had a little square last weekend that required a knee MRI. Fortunately, the tests revealed an injury that Ryan should be able to work through with rehab. He's currently in Alabama but is looking forward to heading back to Omaha this week to rejoin his team. Please send healthy vibes his way!

No surprise that single mommyhood is kicking my behind. Trying to balance my regular job, my t.v. job, auditions that come up, AND home life, and I'm just mush by about 7 o'clock at night. I was able to spend some good quality time with the babies today enjoying the perfect Texas sun and weather out in the backyard. Four or five poop diaper changes later and I couldn't wait for my angels to go to bed. :) Hopefully everyone is back at school tomorrow - Bryn's had a bit of a cold. Mommy needs her work break to get out of the house for a bit.

More updates coming soon...

1 comment:

ultimatefan said...

Congrats on the show. I'm a football blogger and blog from a women's perspective. I'm glad to see the women behind the players of the NFL are getting some shine too. lol Congrats again and check out my blog some time. ladieslovefootballtoo.blogspot.com

Take care....