Friday, December 31, 2010

That's a Wrap! Or is it....

Over the last couple of days, I've had NUMEROUS emails, blog responses, etc. sent to me about Football Wives. Our season finale was almost two weeks ago, but thanks to on demand, reruns and the internet, more and more folks are seeing the show and aren't too happy with me. Some responses have been just awful - one even blamed me for Will's autism. The person called it my "karma." Some are almost comical - someone spent an unimaginable amount of energy responding to my Anonymous Haters post. The response was deleted almost immediately. I'm happy people are able to vent, but you might want to do so where I don't have control over what gets posted.

Here's the REALITY - it's a freaking television show! If you spend any more than the 22 minutes a week it aired during the season contemplating who is prettier, richer, the better Christian, etc., you might want to get a life. I'm just saying. Heading into the New Year, I suggest you find a more meaningful hobby than hating on me.

Blessings.

No comments: