Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A little uplifting...

There is nothing better than hearing a child's laugh. Bryn has a funny one - she cracks me up.
video
I just thought that was funny and wanted to share.

You know me and my horoscopes. I'm not a horoscope worshiper by any means, but every once in a while, I come by one that hits very close to home and ends up giving me a little hope. Ryan and I have been struggling with the transition out of football - what is he going to do for a career? Do I need to go back to work full time at the expense of my child, charity work, etc.? Lots of big questions. Then I came across this: If you have developed a pessimistic attitude recently because things have not gone your way, you need to free yourself from the negativity. You may have endured some difficulties over the last few weeks. It may seem that even though you've worked hard, been diligent in your efforts, and done your very best to deal with what life has thrown at you, things have not improved significantly and you're feeling tired of facing the same old problems. But don't give up - the universe is gearing up to assist you. Very soon, your life will take on a more carefree tone, and prosperity will be knocking at your door. Sounds about right...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the big smile that clip put on my face! What an angel she is. Enjoy every precious moment!