Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Bowl is coming to the Big D!

One of the perks of being a football wife has been enjoying Super Bowl festivities over the years. Actually, when I was in college, I worked for Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete and we threw an amazing fashion show at Super Bowl every year for their founation, so I've been hitting up Super Bowl cities for over a decade. With the big game making it's way to Dallas this year, we are going to be busy!!!! Here are some of the events I'm involved in this year. Tickets are available for these events, so come on out and join me!!!! Most of these are charity events so come out and have a good time while giving back!

Sunday, January 30th




Tuesday, February 1st and Wednesday, February 2nd


Wednesday, February 3rd






Friday, February 4th - Off the Field Football Wives' Association Fashion Show

www.offthefieldpwa.com/fashionshow

Saturday, February 5th

www.thesupercamp.com

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Dawn thanks for posting. I'm so distraught that I'm not going to be able to make it to Dallas. I had this Super Bowl on my radar for a long time. It'd be great to attend the charity & social events, please have fun for me!