Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally... a side hustle


I am so excited to announce that I've joined a new team - I am now a consultant for Rodan+Fields! You may not have heard of Rodan+Fields, but I bet you've heard of Proactiv Solution. Well, Rodan + Fields are the dermatologists who created Proactiv, and they've created a line of other skincare products to address everything from sun damage to aging! The products are wildly popular and effective - their new AMP MD product was recently featured on The Today Show as one of four must-have anti-aging products for 2011! To say I'm excited about this opportunity is an understatement - I'm pumped!



I've been approached numerous times over the years to join direct marketing teams. Cosmetics, acai berry drinks, handbags, jewelry. All presented their own unique opportunities, but none of them really seemed to fit my lifestyle and personality.

I first heard about Rodan+Fields earlier this month, and before my sponsor Shannon Patterson (outgoing Mrs. Texas America 2010 and top-six finisher at Mrs. America) could even finish the presentation, I knew I had to jump on board.


Both the products and business opportunity couldn't be passed up. The earning potential of the business really peaked my interest - the company has only been involved in direct marketing for about two years, so it's relatively new and the market here in Dallas is pretty untapped - there is definitely potential to grow and we are looking to grow our team!

Here's the link to my website - feel free to check it out! If you have any questions about the products or the business opportunity, please let me know! I'm looking forward to these products decreasing my addiction to botox - the fine lines in my forehead are already disappearing thanks to AMP MD - no more doctor's needles for me thanks to Rodan+Fields.


http://dawnneufeld.myrandf.com

Check out the pictures from my business launch!





No comments: