Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gearing up for the Mrs. Texas Pageant!

Sorry for the lapse in posts - I've been trying to regroup since Super Bowl week and I'm still playing catch up. And it's March! I promise, promise, promise to do better.

I'm heading to Corsicana on Thursday to compete in this year's Mrs. Texas America pageant. The event is Saturday night at the Palace Theater. It's my third year competing and I'm looking forward to some girl time this weekend! Last year I cracked the top 5 and even won the award for Best Interview! I'm hopeful about what I might accomplish this year.


I wanted to take a moment to thank my sponsors - I could not have competed this year without their support!

Sheila Stoutmire, Sheila's Training - www.sheilastraining.com
Bonnie Benavidez, Avasiare Professional Skincare and Cosmetics - www.avasiare.com
Debbie Quintanilla, 2Q Salon/ Lashes N Brows - www.2qsalon.com
Noreen Nartia and Chris Blumenshine, Bellissimo Foto - www.bellissimofoto.com (let them know I sent you and you'll get a 10% discount)

Make sure you check out the Mrs. Texas website - www.mrstexas.net. I'll be sure to post updates and pictures (promise)!

No comments: