Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SAVE THE DATE!!!! October 20th, 2012


Hey everyone! The date for the 2012 DFW Walk Now for Autism Speaks has been announced - Team Will will be in full effect at this year's walk! I was blown away by how many people were out there last year - I made a commitment to raise at least $1,000.00 this year and increase the size of our team.

I just posted about Team Will earlier this week on Facebook and Twitter and I'm happy to report Team Will is already half way to its fundraising goal thanks to a HUGE donation from my real life football wives sisters at Off the Field Players Wives Association. OTF has been a part of my life for a decade now and this wonderful and tireless organization has promoted its members and their causes. I am so grateful to OTF for their support and helping us promote autism awareness through Autism Speaks!



SO SAVE THE DATE - OCTOBER 20TH, 2012!!!! Please consider joining our team!

For more information about Off the Field, visit Off the Field's website!
www.offthefieldpwa.com

You can find out more about our team page at http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/dfw/teamwill2012

No comments: