Thursday, May 3, 2012

Awareness...

I've had a lot of new visitors to my blog over the last couple of days, many of whom did not hesitate to share their opinions of me (anonymously, of course - cowards).  Few of them actually addressed what I said in my blog post about Deion and Pilar Sanders.  I shared my actual EXPERIENCES with Pilar and my opinions based on those experiences.  Many of these people know no more about her than what they've seen on "reality" t.v. and/or social media websites, yet they defend her by attacking me personally.  Acknowledging these "haters" is not to give them power, but to make people aware of some of the ridiculousness and hatred people spout.  

Funny thing is, none of this is new - it's just round two.  Heard it all before during Football Wives...

So for those of you inclined to speak ill of my son by calling him a "retard" or by saying he is a punishment from God, this is who you're talking about - without a doubt one of the best gifts I've ever received:

And with his little sister who just adores him...

And here I am with the husband I just adore (he'll tell you the feeling is mutual)...
I know it's going to just burn some of y'all to pieces that we're happy.

And goodness - some of y'all need to stop throwing so much shade and think before you speak (or type).  The hypocrisy is unreal.  You say I'm not a Christian but then you cuss me out, call me names and attack me.  Careful - God don't like ugly (as some of you have said).  Practice what you preach...

I didn't say anything in my blog I wouldn't have said in person to Pilar Sanders.  Some of you, however, I am certain would never in a million years say to my face what you posted anonymously on this blog (your comments won't get published by the way).  Cyberbullies are pathetic - yes, I'm talking to you.  

I appreciate the folks who actually took the time to read and digest what I had to say.  For those of you who chose to ignore the gist of my post, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you filled with contentment, joy and peace!  Life is too short y'all...



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suits in your office....what a joke
Please like I said ...please take down the picture of your office on the web... but yet it does represent you... cheap, worn out, disgusting... Poor Pilar , I'm sure she wished she met you. You are so jealous of Pilar. I rate you a -25 on a scale of 10 next to Pilar. All women have problems and obviously you do too.Let me put some of your medical history on the internet...Whew...LOL! I hope GOD restores her marriage and her family. Now for you ....karma is karma... looks like your little boy has more than Autism.... Trisomy 18 perhaps...

Dawn said...

So I have a stalker - AWESOME! Someone who obviously has a personal affiliation and affection (questionable as it may seem) to Pilar. Sigh. People like you are sad - just sad. You talk about karma, huh?!?!? Hold on homie - it's coming!

Kimberly said...

Dawn, you can dish it but you can't take it. You've been stalking and slandering Pilar since the show. Move on, grow up, and stop being so envious and vindictive. The world can see what a nutbag you are. Then again, no one knows you. Only football wife they knew was Pilar. You're a sad case. You post a public blog bashing someone. The public has a right to comment and bash you!!!

The Prosper Russells said...

GOOD LORD - I have been a follower of yours for a while and never have a seen such NASTY posts from readers - sad really.
Loved this post and CAN.NOT believe those that bring your precious son into this??? God help them. And good for you for standing up to it. :) ~W

Dawn said...

Kimberly - you can bash me all you want. Up, down, back, forth - bring it. But anyone who talks about my kids is just a sick human being. There is no way you can justify that. And if you even try, shame on you!

YULONDA said...

Your kids are gorgeous Dawn. I would not be surprised if this was Pilar, or her heavy set friend Dee. Everything you are saying about Pilar is true. She looks like somethings wrong with her, some type of cartoon caricature. Im not supporting either party, but if Deion was as bad to her as she says, she has to have the lowest self esteem in the world to want to stay. She was a mistress, what did she expect. Karma, is real. You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful family, and an education to back you up. Don't let these fools get under your skin, dismiss them and move on because they are not worth your time. We Love Dawn.

Stacie said...

As a fan of the show, I am SICK and TIRED of Anonymous people! Grow UP! Why are you following Dawn if you don't like her? That is what I call a person who wants to be like Dawn in reality! You say karma is karma, how would you like it if someone called your child "retarded" or better yet a waste of a human being? What a minute, God might not have given you kids cause he knew you were to full of hatred to be a loving person. That didn't sound to good did it? Stop attacking the kids! They are the innocent party in all this. They don't deserve being called names by people like you. It's a shame when grown people resort to calling kids disrespectful names on the internet. Since you so bad to call a child out their name, I dare you to say it in their face.....but you won't. What do you do for a living since you want to questioned her profession & her office? What a minute...you don't have one then again you do its called STALKER! You are spending too much time trying to talk ill about someone but have you even looked in the mirror at yourself? Stop hiding behind the "Anonymous" title and say who you are! If you want to meet me, we can! I'm pretty sure the Neufeld's would meet you too. As far as Kimberly, she is not stalking nor is she slandering Pilar. People ask her questions everyday regarding the show and her stand on things. She has a right to speak her opinion & that's all it is. It's her opinion about her interaction with Pilar. Just like you, you talk about people at your job or people you no in your neighborhood and etc. Come on, let's be real now. It is no difference with them except it is being played out in the public. No one seems to understand that the producers of the show edited the show the way they wanted to. I am pretty sure that if we saw the uncut version of the show, it would tell a whole different story. That's the problem these days. Stop thinking that REALITY TV is REAL. It's not!

Kimberly said...

I agree, kids are off limits.

God's child said...

Be encouraged, Dawn! This too shall pass. We all make mistakes. And slander has become commonplace today, so has passing judgment. We should ALL stop, before it's too late.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" Luke 6:37

Anonymous said...

Who is or was Ryan Neufeld in the NFL? Drove past your little house....you should be jealous of Pilar...even with the divorce she is going to come out ahead of you... and as for MADEA (Chanita Foster) LOL!!!!
You two are jokes... MADEA and DOG FACE!!! Like the other blogger said -25. I showed your picture to my brother and said..mmm she is average...just average then I showed him Pilar ..... no comparison

Dawn said...

Again, another dummy Anonymous poster who is truly a coward who hides behind a computer. How about next time you drive past my house, you just stop by so we can talk about this in person?!? By the way, you might be a stalker...

WhoWantsToKnow said...

Dawn, you have a beautiful family! I am glad that you all are happy. All we can do is pray for the haters. They are obviously miserable people. I love to see happy families, and hope to have one of my own eventually. God bless.