Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A little Monday inspiration...

Posted this on Facebook today - thought it was worth sharing...

Ryan told me a story years ago that still resonates with me today. He was on the practice squad in Jacksonville when his coach came up to him right before practice and said, "Neufeld, you've been here two weeks. You better show me something or you're out of here." Personally, I don't respond to that kind of pressure - I tend to get flustered, shut down. But Ryan said he had one of his best practices ever, even with the fear of being cut lingering over him. He went on to play several more years in the NFL (it's like dog years 1=7 in real life - LOL). Just an interesting tidbit on what can happen depending on how we respond to adversity... 





Want to talk about beating the odds... undrafted guy out of UCLA plays 7 NFL seasons.  That takes a lot of hard work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hubs Ryan is amazing. You both have such a positive energy and I can tell you always think the glass is half full. Behind every great man there is a great woman. it def shows here. <3

www.thehautecookie.com