Monday, May 7, 2012

Two fun events this weekend...

This weekend was busy as usual - first up, the Frisco Women's League Mother-Daughter Tea benefiting Hope Park Frisco!  The Candyland-themed decor in the Embassy Suites ballroom in Frisco was so much fun!  Bryn had a blast playing with some of her BFFs.  It was an honor to be the event's honorary chair!  Check out more about Frisco Women's League at http://www.friscowomensleague.org/ and Hope Park Frisco at www.hopeparkfrisco.org.





My daughter was obviously thrilled.

A highlight of the event was winning three of the children's auction baskets.  Unfortunately, I was messing around and didn't check my silent auction items and went home empty.

Yesterday I co-emceed the Leading Women of America Crowning and Awards Ceremony with 105.7 on-air personality Lynne Haze.  The beautiful event featured LWA ambassadors and honored women who are role models and community contributors.



A special shout out to Watters Designs for outfitting me for the weekend - you make it easy for me to look and feel great!

1 comment:

Anthony Burokas said...

I waned to thank you for your work with Hope Park Frisco and as chair for the Mother / Daughter Tea this past Saturday.

I think Hope Park is going to be a much bigger thing than any of us can realize. I expect its effect will ripple far beyond Frisco.

My son, too, has issues that may lead to autism so we look forward to offering him something beyond steps & slides.