Monday, June 18, 2012

Celebrity Waiter Luncheon Patron Party

If there's one thing I've come to appreciate about Dallas, it's the kick-off parties to the kick-off parties to the wrap parties, etc. of the different charity events!  I managed to find some time last week while preparing for two trials to attend the Celebrity Waiter Patron Party hosted by the fabulous honorary chair Faye C. Briggs.  The evening was just the breath of fresh air I needed.  We sipped cocktails and wine in the backyard while munching on Greek fare.  Ms. Briggs' home is beautiful - I always wonder who the people are who live in those "Architectural Digest" homes.  Well, Ms. Briggs, that's who!  The food was amazing, the company even better - it was a fabulous preview of what's to come at this year's event!

Ryan and I will be participating as celebrity waiters at this year's Celebrity Waiter Luncheon benefiting Family Gateway.  When asked to be a part of this amazing event, I did not hesitate to sign us both up!  I attended as a guest last year and had a blast!  Attendees "tip" the celebrity waiters throughout the luncheon - and the waiters have to earn those tips!  Last year, I saw waiters do the splits, plank, sing, dance, you name it!  It was so much fun!  No doubt this year's event chaired by Maggie Kipp and Shay Geyer will be memorable as well!





Do not wait to get your tickets for this event - it will sell out!  The luncheon will be on September 7th at the Ritz-Carlton.  For more information, visit http://tinyurl.com/6mhdqj7.


Photos by Shana Anderson

No comments: