Monday, October 8, 2012

First comes love, then comes marriage...

... then comes baby in a baby carriage! I am excited to announce my involvement in two amazing upcoming events. The first is a bridal extravaganza. This is not your average crowded convention center bridal show. Oh no no! The Art of Bridal Style will take place on November 4th. I have a brag about a personal relationship I have with one of the incredible companies being featured at this event. You all know I love Watters Designs. Well, I was fortunate enough to attend a private screening of their yet to be released collection. I even got to try several of the gown on! (Thank goodness I can fit these hips in a sample size). If you're getting married soon, this is a must-attend event!


The following weekend, I've got a specia treat for you expecting moms! The Baby Bash & Bling Expo and Show is coming to Dallas! The iconic Magnolia Hotel will host the baby-themed event November 10th from 12-5 p.m. Get set for pampering, exploring the latest and greatest baby trends, and a can't-miss runway fashion show featuring the cutest maternity fashions. Ticket information is below.


Hope to see you soon!

No comments: