Wednesday, November 28, 2012

IT'S PAGEANT WEEK!!!!

I'll be heading to Corsicana on Thursday to get ready for this weekend's Mrs. Texas pageant.  I'll do my best to post updates throughout the weekend.  But any information about the actual pageant on Saturday will probably come from Ryan's Facebook page.

Without further ado, I must thank my pageant sponsors.  Without them, the total package would not come together.

Sheila’s Training – www.sheilasfitness.com
My real life football wife friend Sheila Stoutmire runs the best boot camp in Prosper.  Thanks to Sheila, I was able to shave of 10 pounds prior to the pageant.



















Avasiare Professional Skincare and Cosmetics - www.avasiare.com
The amazing Bonnie Benavidez and her partner Tanya have been wonderful supporters of my pageant endeavors.  They have an incredible skincare and makeup line.  Bonnie is the one that makes me beautiful on pageant night.  And a bonus for Bonnie - she usually gets to peep the unmentionables during the pageant as the contestants quickly change from bikinis to ballgowns.  Bless her heart!
 


2Q Salon/Lashes & Brows – www.2qsalon.com
I had an appointment this evening with Debbie Quintanilla who gave me a full set of individual lash extensions.  Little mama Bryn even remarked how pretty they looked.  Thanks Debbie!

2Q Salon






Katie Tellor Hairdressing – www.katietellor.com
Klix Hair, Inc. – www.klixhair.com
You can't be a successful pageant girl without long, big, flowing locks.  Katie Tellor has done my extensions for the last couple of years.  This year, she helped solidify a Klix Hair sponsorship for Team Neufeld.  I am so excited to have them both as part of this team.  Wait until you see amazing hair pics over the next couple of days.

Don't forget to vote in the Facebook Like contest.  Click the link below and "Like" my picture.  Now, here's the kicker.  In order for your vote to count, you will need to Like the Mrs. Texas Pageant page as well.  I sure do appreciate your votes!

Click Here

Thanks for your continued support!  Wish me luck in Corsicana!!!

Shots from previous years for inspiration...










No comments: